February 21, 2010

Honey Do Lists

That always cracks me up, Honey Do List! I made these notepads for my craft show.

honey do lists

I’m afraid there isn’t really anything interesting to say about these, they are pretty obvious. One thing I thought was cute, I used a + and a – screw. I know these screw head types have official names but to me they represent the positives and negatives of doing chores. You might hate doing them but you do feel mighty good when they are done!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
alpha-UK
Ink: chocolate chip-SU!
Paper: Earth Love-Cosmo Cricket, chocolate-SU!
Accessories: note pad-PTI, hanger and brad-SU!, twine-Hemptique, screw head brads-stash, ribbon-stash, oval nesties

1 comment:

kathy s said...

what a great idea -Can I pinch this idea I could use these for so many friends for their hubbies