May 31, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Unscripted Sketches

I’m sad to say this this is my last Unscripted Sketches post as the owners of the blog have decided to move on to other things. I certainly wish them well. So here is my last project.

RebeccaEdnie259

I love this muted aqua, tan, ivory and chocolate combination. I was stuck for an idea so I started looking at my dies and my eyes settled on my ice cream die. Ah, perfect. When I pulled out this paper pack for obvious reasons, there was already a die cut heart! Even more perfect! I don’t remember cutting it but why not use it?

I added glitter to the ice cream cone with a glue pen and to the card with red line tape. I used the glue pen for the stripes on the heart too.

259
I really hope you will play with Unscripted Sketches one more time this week. I hope we have record numbers of participation for our last hurrah! I’m really sad to see it go. I haven’t been a member long and I so wish this was a long term assignment. I was on design teams before my baby was born but quit quite a long time ago. I didn’t want to work while he was little but I was so ready to start over again. oh well, the search starts again. Have fun!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
MME, cardstock base-baja breeze-SU!
Ink: Frayed burlap distres
Accessories: foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, chocolate glitter –MS, light glitter-Art Institute, heart, ice cream die-PTI, sequins-Ellen Hutson

No comments: