June 29, 2015

The Shabby Tea Room Design Team Application 1

I have loved this challenge blog for years now. I’m so excited to see if I am chosen as a Design Team member!

The inspiration photo is below.

tstr tea card

I love the tea theme and colour combination found in the inspiration photo. I paper-pieced and Copic-coloured the tea pot and cups.

June 2015 DT Call

Isn’t this gorgeous? I had such fun working on cards for this DT call. I am posting 4, yes four! cards tonight so please forgive me for not posting a RECIPE like I normally do. Feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding the supplies I used.

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is very sweet! That ribbon/bow looks awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!